Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Solio, Solar Charger
I’ve had the Solio Classic Charger for over 8 months now and I love it, but however it does not charge all USB devises. The Classic needs the direct link cable for iPod products for the charger to work, and as for charging a “Flip video” it will not. I’ve tried charging my iPod touch in the Magellan toughCase using the charger and it will not charge the iPod touch at all. The solar panel on the classic is not really sensitive to light. You have to have direct sun light right in front of the suns face and other angle will result of the charger not charging at all. Unlike my other cheaply overseas ebay usb solar charger, the panel collects sun light and chargers very well in low light say as basic 30 to 40 watt light bulb. If the Classic had that kind of sensitive solar panels it would be a REALLY great product but however spit the flaws in the solio is a really good product and the company is a very good company as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment