Infolinks In Text Ads

Follow Us

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Empower Network vs Site Build it!

Here is the reason I am writing this article about Empower Network vs. Site Build It! (SBI!) is because I was comparing them side by side.

I have been with SBI! for several years now and I love how they work, and I know without a shadow of a doubt that Site Build It! Is one of the most successful and oldest webhost there is that I know of. It was created a year before Google was created and still strong today! Site Build It! (SBI!) was created and founded by Dr. Ken Envoy from Canada in 1997 and has helped hundreds of thousands of ordinary people build an online business that outperform many other more established competitors. Google was first incorporated as a privately held company on September 4, 1998

As for Empower Network. It’s a blogging site that is a form of a Multi-level marketing or affiliates which ever you prefer to classify it as. It’s a fairly new company only a few months old. I’m going talk about Empower Network and the requirements for getting success and prices etc…

Price:
• Empower Network - $25 a month minimum equaling $300 a year. • SBI! - $29 a month or $300 a year up front

Both cost $300 a year!

What do you get with them both well they both have an unlimited web page that you can create, that is about all I see. Well other than for SBI you’re able to make it a website or a blog site or have it as both. As for Empower network you get about $25 per enrollment but you have to spend $25 a month to be able to get that $25 for enrolling someone. Site Build it has a 5 Pillar Program aka affiliate program that is FREE for every one with no purchase necessary. Just enroll and if someone signs up for a website using your affiliate code or URL you get $75 no monthly cost to you for staying on the program.

Now let’s stay you like to write/blog but not every day and don’t have time, well according to Empower Network for you to rank up in the search engines YOU HAVE TO BLOG EVERY DAY! I don’t know about you but I would run out of things to talk about very fast if I was to blog every day plus I myself do not have time to site at a computer every day to write for the rest of my life or the company goes down whichever comes first. Let’s look at SBI! for a moment, all you need is something your knowledgeable about. Let’s say you have passion about isagenix and you want to tell the world, take a look at this website http://www.multi-level-marketing-website.com/how-to-build-your-isagenix-downline-fast.html you can even add in your story as well as the people you enrolled about their success on using the product as well to create pages or let people write then content. Yes SBI! Unlike empower network as the ability to allow other to create pages for you.

Unlike empower network, you get your own domain name email like the URL above it will look like this Example@multi-level-marketing-website.com both MSN and Google has that option for you to have but SBI! By default has their own email system that is simple ready to go and easy to use. All you need really is have a niche and at less a few pages to write about. Now by isagenix rules if you are talk about isagenix but want to place adds on your page, oh yeah that is another option that empower network does not have is the ability to have adsense or now called ad choice to place on your website. You can block URLs under ad choice so it does not promote health and wellness company so there is no conflicts with the terms and conditions that isagenix have.

Take a moment to see this video on SBI! And what it has to offer.



Now as you can see, there’s no hype and glamor tricks and techniques to get you excited to get you on. unlike this video here take a look at this video of the Empower Network

SBI! see more results that any other company in the world. every time I do a search on Google, I always see an SBI! site in the first page of the search.



SBI! can be use for Network Marketing as well, which is what I will be doing very soon. I'm going to ask you some question and no need to reply and its not to scare you away from blogging but to help you not wast you time and money:

This is straight from an expert blogger from http://blog.hubspot.com

One of the most frequent questions I receive while traveling is about blogging. The questions revolve around how to get started, what to talk about, and what software to use.

I usually reply to these people with questions of my own, which startles them, because so many start thinking about blogging in terms of what they want to say, instead of what their target audience needs to hear.

Here are 10 questions I frequently ask bloggers just getting started:

1. Who are your primary and secondary targets for your blog?

2. What do you want to tell them?

3. Do you understand what the key informational needs of the audience are?

4. Are you reading other blogs on that topic, and ones targeting your customers and prospects?

5. If you are reading, are you leaving comments that add to the online conversation on the blogs you cover?

6. Do you have a firm grasp on the types of keywords to focus on that would be relevant to your blog?

7. Do you follow those keywords on Technorati and Google Blog Search? Do you have alerts set up around those keywords at Google Alerts? (or possibly even use a reputation management system?)

8. Can you commit to blogging at least two-to-three times per week? (consistency is key, based on the expectations you set with your audience)

9. What is your ultimate goal in starting a blog? In one year from when you start blogging, how will your life be different?

10. Are you looking at blogging as a challenge or something that could be fun?

Of course, I don't ask all of these in fear I would scare them off, but these are the general starter questions. These questions should be the same for individuals as well as businesses.

The majority of blogs out there don't make it. The worst thing you can do as a business is start a consistent dialogue with your customers and then stop. Better not to do one at all.

Remember, blogging is just a tool. Some businesses aren't ready to commit resources or change their culture (full transparency) to adapt to a blog. That's okay. But all businesses must understand the power of blogging. Your brand is what people read about and talk about online. You have to decide if you want to be a part of shaping that conversation around your brand.

Read more: http://blog.hubspot.com/blog/tabid/6307/bid/4375/Before-You-Start-Blogging-Ask-Yourself-These-10-Questions.aspx#ixzz1ivFA4bCO


theses are the things you really have to think about when starting with something like Empower Network. if you want to start blogging for free and make money I highly recommend blogger and enroll in Google "Adsense" or "Ad Choices" which is now called.

Very important to know is that search engines look for websites not blogs. that is why SBI! is so successful for both blogging and website building because it is viewed as a website and not a blog!

1 comment:

  1. I think Empower Network is a kind of blogging process that can help us earn more and more money without investment. Learn more

    ReplyDelete